faith, hope and love

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Dear Diary

This is yet another one of my attempts in journaling. I remember back in High School when it was required in English class to keep a journal. How I hated it. My entries back then consisted of "Went to school. Did my homework. Blah. Blah. Blah." So why am I doing this again? I would like to have a place where I can post my thoughts and share them with my friends. It will also be a great way to update my friends from far away on what is going on with my life these days. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to continue with this new "project" of mine. I am not a writer, so I don't think anyone can get something out of this. Like I said, this is just a place for rants and daily musings. Please feel free to comment. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home