faith, hope and love

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Achoo!

Crappy day. I've been sniffling and coughing. Don't know where I got the bug from. Had lunch with Vince and his friends. Vince's former attending and friend, Dr. Kelly or Brian as I call him, came over from Michigan to do a lecture on rehab stuff. Every time he comes over, Vince and his friends would all get together to hang out with Brian. This time, Virgil, Kevin, Wayne and the new intern and his wife came over for lunch. Lunch was blah...The chicken salad was a little bit spicy, so I didn't really enjoy it. Besides, my nose was too congested for me to enjoy anything. It was kinda chilly, too. The temperature said it was 73, but it felt a lot colder than that, even with my hoodie on. I guess I am really sick. I pretended to be well, but I looked like I needed to go home or something. So after lunch we all went our separate ways. Vince took me home, then went back to his apartment to do his laundry and ironing. I took a long nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home