faith, hope and love

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Indianapolis

I tagged along with Vince to go to Indianapolis for a job interview. Coming from Chicago, I'd say Indianapolis is a nice breath of fresh air...smaller, less crowded, less traffic, nicer people. Honestly, I wouldn't mind moving there if ever Vince got the job. Although, I have a few concerns. One is that where is Chinatown??? Virgil (Vince's and my friend who told Vince about the job), said it's three hours away. He was referring to the Chinatown here in Chicago. Second are there are Filipinos here.? Virgil said, "quite a few. In fact, I have gone to a Filipino party." Third is that, where are the malls? Uhmmm, there's the downtown shopping mall. Ok, I guess I wouldn't mind moving to Indianapolis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home