faith, hope and love

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Mamma Mia!!!


My girlfriends (Grace, Cielo, and Wendy) from work and I went out to see Mamma Mia, the musical inspired by Abba. This must be the most fun musical I have ever watched. Listening to Abba songs always remind me of my Uncle Eddie in the Philippines who introduced me to the group by recording their songs to a tape when I was about six. I remember listening to the tape and singing along to the music. Dancing Queen always cheered me up.

I own the soundtrack of the musical and I must say that seeing the musical in person is 100 times better. The voices of the actors from this production tour are way better than those of the original London cast. Besides, the soundtrack does not have all the songs. The plot may not be so engrossing, but I admire how the Abba songs were put together to make a story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home