faith, hope and love

Monday, June 21, 2004

Salt Mine

Another day at the "salt mine." That's what my co-worker Felicia calls our unit. Of course, it was a zoo again in the unit. Lots of sick patients and not enough help. How I wish I was back in California where they have good nurse to patient ratio and better working conditions. I can't wait to leave this place. I would look for a new job if I knew we'd be staying here in Chicago longer. But I heard the other hospitals are not any better either. Hopefully, Vince and I will move somewhere else better after his residency. I don't think we'll be going back to California soon, but that would be a nice thought. I guess one can only dream. And speaking of dream, I better sleep soon. Another day at the "salt mine" awaits me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home