faith, hope and love

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Second Opinion

When I woke up yesterday, my voice was so hoarse. Thank God I was off. I tried not to talk too much. That wasn't so hard for me since I am a quiet person by nature. My voice hasn't come back to its natural state, and I am afraid I will lose it soon if this cough doesn't go away. Vince told me the other day that I could make use of a sick day. But I didn't listen to him. Other than the bothersome, dry hacking cough, I felt fine. Ahh.. that doesn't sound so good, huh?
When Lea called me this afternoon to chat, she sounded so worried about me and told me to call in sick tomorrow. That coming from two doctors, I think I better listen and call the nursing supervisor that I am not coming to work tomorrow.
It's funny how I had to get a second opinion on whether I should call in sick for a cough and cold. Am I that dedicated to my job? Nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home