faith, hope and love

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

seven

This blog needs some attention, so thanks to Joy and Rhona for tagging me. Here are my sevens in no particular order.

7 Things That Scare Me
  1. Losing a loved one
  2. Disappointing my loved ones
  3. Being alone inside an elevator
  4. Car accidents
  5. Snakes
  6. Getting lost in a shady neighborhood
  7. Passing by the hospital morgue

7 Things I like the Most

  1. vacations with my family
  2. exploring a new place with Vince
  3. the smell of babies
  4. going home to San Diego
  5. visiting museums
  6. musicals
  7. looking at photographs
7 Random Facts about me

  1. i am shy and quiet, but once i get to know a person i can be talkative
  2. my real name is a combination of my parents' names
  3. i have E.T. fingers (my knuckles are big)
  4. i like getting to work at least half an hour early, otherwise i'd feel unprepared and disorganized the whole day
  5. i love cheesecake
  6. i believe in God
  7. i love okra


7 Important Things in My Bedroom

  1. Bed
  2. Pillows
  3. Comforter
  4. Nightstand
  5. Lamps
  6. Books, bible
  7. alarm clock
7 Things I Plan To Do Before I die

  1. Have kids, raise them and be around to see them have their own
  2. Travel more/Visit new places
  3. Bring V and my future kids to see the Philippines
  4. Have more fun in life
  5. Adapt a healthful lifestyle
  6. Learn patience
  7. Ask for forgiveness for everything I've done wrong

7 Things I Can Do

  1. Curl my toes (V says I'm like a monkey)
  2. Curl my tongue
  3. Laugh at myself
  4. Live without cable tv
  5. Make cassava cake and leche flan
  6. Spend all day surfing the net

7 Things I Can't Do

  1. Rollerblade
  2. Ride a bike
  3. Whistle
  4. Carry a tune
  5. Dance gracefully
  6. Go a day without talking to V
  7. Drive a stick shift

7 Things That Attract me to Opposite Sex

  1. Good manners/Being gentleman, nice, thoughtful
  2. Looks(neat appearance)
  3. Intelligence
  4. Nice voice/calm voice
  5. Sense of humor
  6. His values
  7. Smile

7 Things That I say the Most

  1. Ay nako!
  2. Aiya-yai!
  3. Yikes!
  4. Ano ba yan?
  5. Uh-oh
  6. What are you doing?(to Vince)
  7. Do you have any pain? (at work, heheheh)

7 Celebrity crushes- none

7 People I want to see take this quiz: anyone who wants to do it.

3 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Tongue reolling is a genetic predisposition. I can do it myself :)

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi shelly! i love the smell of babies, too!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger lengirl said...

ay, i also can't whistle and ride a bike! hehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home