faith, hope and love

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Could Be

I got this from Marie's site:

Pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. I tag anyone who visits my blog. You can post your answers on your blog or on the comment section.

If I could be a scientist. If I could be a farmer. If I could be a musician. If I could be a doctor. If I could be a painter. If I could be a gardener. If I could be a missionary. If I could be a chef. If I could be an architect. If I could be a linguist. If I could be a psychologist. If I could be a librarian. If I could be an athlete. If I could be a lawyer. If I could be an inn-keeper. If I could be a professor. If I could be a writer. If I could be a llama-rider. If I could be a bonnie pirate. If I could be an astronaut. If I could be a world famous blogger. If I could be a justice on any one court in the world. If I could be married to any current famous political figure.

Here are my choices:
If I could be a chef, I would be a dessert chef and create delectable cakes and pastries. My family and friends would need to exercise more.
If I could be an athlete, I would be a figure skater. I love how beautiful and graceful figure skaters look. Plus, I would have great-looking legs and a nice butt.
If I could be a gardener, I would grow different varieties of orchids and tulips... my favorite flowers.
If I could be a scientist, I would do research and help discover cancer treatments.
If I could be a llama rider, I would save a lot on gas, but I would need a bunch of grass. (hey it rhymes!)

4 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool answers! but watch out for the llamas! they spit a lot and can spit on your face too (as seen on the amazing race). nice rhyme though.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger shellybeeens said...

i don't watch amazing race. but yeah, llamas spit a lot. maybe i could also teach my llama good manners, maybe give her a spitting bowl or something. :)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger shellybeeens said...

yeah paz, you have great answers, too.
It was hard to pick out and provide answers, but it was fun. It's been a while since I thought like that. Thanks to Marie, for bringing me back my childlike way of thinking.

If you could be a chef, could you please invite me to your dinner parties? ehehhehe. You sound like you could be a Martha Stewart or something, I bet your parties would be fun.

And I like contemporary homes, too. They are not always cold, right? Hey, you could host your elaborate parties in your contemporary home. Don't worry, I'd provide the desserts and the flowers, if I could be a chef and a gardener. I just hope I wouldn't have to ride my llama to get there. Oh my, can you tell my imagination is growing wild?

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your answers. Lalo na yung pahabol sa athlete. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home