faith, hope and love

Friday, December 01, 2006

Jolt!

I rarely drink coffee(maybe once or twice a year at the most) but I am a tea drinker, and I do drink caffeinated soda sometimes. When Vince and I came back from Hawaii, we brought some Kona coffee to give to our friends and family. This morning I tried the chocolate macadamia coffee. It smelled so good. I may have made it too strong because when I tried it, it tasted bitter. But I drank it anyway. Now I am shaking! Oh dear, I am having palpitations! No more coffee for me.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

hi shelly, pareho tayo. if i need to drink coffee socially, it has to be decaf. otherwise, hyper ako. so i just drink coffee if its important for me to stay awake (like driving, etc). :) i hope you're ok now. :)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Coffee does that to me too. Plus if it has too much milk it upsets my stomach. I prefer tea :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home