faith, hope and love

Monday, October 10, 2005

What's In My Closet?

What a great timing! Paz tagged me with this meme after I just finished cleaning and organizing my closet.

3 Random Facts About My Closet
  1. It's never big enough. Not enough shelves.
  2. Some shoes are stored in clear boxes, some are stored in their original boxes with pictures of the shoes on the outside
  3. I use white hangers
3 Items I've Never Worn But Still Haven't Tossed

  1. A black tube assymetrical-hemmed cocktail dress
  2. Burgundy/Wine chiffon dress I was supposed to wear to a graduation party
  3. Hawaiian-inspired halter dress I was going to wear to a luau but changed my mind
3 Items I'll Never Get Rid of No Matter How Ugly They Get

  1. Jeans
  2. My brother's old sweatshirt
  3. The dress I wore when Vince proposed to me.
3 Things That Made Me Go "oh, Lord, what was I thinking when I bought this?"

  1. Beige knee-high stilleto boots (can't walk in them)
  2. Pink striped blazer
  3. Cream-colored velvet pants (LOL)
3 Things I have a surprising number of

  1. Little black dresses
  2. khaki pants
  3. jeans
3 Dominant colors in my Wardrobe

  1. black
  2. brown
  3. blue
3 Things That Never Fail to Put Me In a Good Mood Whenever I wear Them

  1. my new favorite jeans(Rock&Republic) -make my legs look longer
  2. Flannel Winnie the Pooh Nightshirt that V's sister gave me
  3. My brother's old sweatshirt



8 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks shelly! mental note to myself, i need to try R&R jeans!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shelly,
I like how you organize your shoes. I should try that too! Re: R&R, what style and wash did you get?

Marie

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger shellybeeens said...

Yeah, you should, Paz. It took me a while to find a great pair, though.

Marie, I don't really know what style it is. It has flap back pockets with red R on them. I can't find it anywhere online. I'm forever looking for the Scorpion style in dark wash, though. The Saks here in Indy doesn't have it. And I don't like buying online bec I hate returning items that don't fit.

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shelly! R&R is now on my wishlist! ~Marie

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shelly! R&R is now on my wishlist! ~Marie

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

I used to have the same color palette as you. However, once I added color to my reportoire, there was no going back for me. Hehe.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger shellybeeens said...

yeah, theresa, it really helps to identify the shoes when i'm in a hurry.

marj: i need colors, too. i am sick of black and khakis.. eheheh.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger star said...

i think your wardrobe closet is one i'll be envy of :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home