faith, hope and love

Monday, July 05, 2004

Weekend Recap

Friday:
Vince finally gave in to my pestering and went to Taste of Chicago with me. It was Vince's first time. We were both disappointed with the food, but we had a great time taking pictures of the Chicago skyline.

Saturday:
Work was unusually good. We weren't that busy in the unit. Perhaps, because of the holiday. We were overstaffed, but it was such a surprise that none of the staff was sent home. I didn't dare say anything about that.

Sunday:
Fourth of July! Vince and I had dimsum with his friends. After dimsum, we had boba shakes. I had my usual Mango/Lychees, and Vince had Taro Root. Vince and I went shopping afterward. After coming home from the mall, we decided to go to Lincoln Park to play tennis (or in my case, pretend to play tennis) We saw this guy Christian, with whom we just had lunch earlier, at the the park. He attended a picnic at the park. He was telling Vince to make me win this time. Nyahhh, I am that bad that he could see I was losing even from afar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home