faith, hope and love

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Here Comes The Bridezilla!!!!


Help!!! I am in a panic mode right now. It's 9 months before my wedding and I have so much planning to do. I have a ceremony and reception site. We are also going to have our rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch at the same hotel to simplify things for us and for out of town guests. I ordered my dress. And we booked a photographer already. Just when I thought I was ahead of the game, I found out that by this time, I should have booked videographer, florists, musicians, transportation, and hair and make-up artists, too. Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

It doesn't help that I am so undecisive about everything. I can't even decide on my wedding color/theme/look. I initially wanted to do red, but since Vince's brother's wedding last year was red, I want to do something different. I am drawn to orange/coral red like this boquet, but I can't find any nice bridesmaid dresses in this color or something to complement it. My bridesmaids would kill me if I'd make them wear orange. I also like pink and brown, especially after seeing a cake cherry blossoms in pink and brown. Then this tiffany blue invitation caught my eye, so I thought of tiffany blue/brown motiff. I thought it would go well if I had a beach theme, but I have a marina view not a beach view at my reception. Nyaahh, I'm going nuts thinking of wedding colors. To all creative/artistic people out there, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

7 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think a coral color would be pretty. i had a cousin who had brown and orange theme - that's a really bold, beautiful color. sorry shelly, did i just confuse you more?

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger shellybeeens said...

paz: don't worry, i'm already confused. :) still haven't decided to this point.

marie: that would be great. please email me the names and addresses, so i can visit the next time i go to cali.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger V-Hume said...

Can't.....breathe......! Too....much........estrogen.....

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said...

Love the blue and brown motif. Very chic!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger edrei said...

hi! fellow w@wie here. i can totally relate...super fickle-minded ako when it comes to wedding colors. anyway, i love the bouquet! i found a gown in coral. just click this link and scroll down.

http://www.chocolatebrides.com/showthread.php?t=540

hth!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger shellybeeens said...

great. thanks so much. know what? that's the same dress i had my eye on.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger edrei said...

shelly, found the dress!!! it's jim hjelm!

here's the link:

http://www.jimhjelmoccasions.com/dress_db_occ/display_dress.php?imageno=0225&multimatch=x

dami pang nice gowns in coral. i personally like the fuschia tube dress with orange on the top part of the bodice & the wrap. i think imma base my ento gowns dun sa gown na yun.

goodluck and let me know how it turns out ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home