faith, hope and love

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas in San Francisco

I spent my early Christmas in San Francisco with Vince and his family. I had a wonderful time. We were also able to take care of wedding details. We found a seamstress to sew my cheongsam for the wedding, ordered our invitations and our rings.

Before flying back home to Indy, Vince, his mom and I went to visit Poh's (Vince's grandma) grave. I found out that Poh was also born on my birthday. And she liked butterflies too like I do. Vince thought this was a little freaky.

Vince stayed in San Francisco until Christmas. I had to go back to Indy since I had to work on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th. So for the second year in row, I spent Christmas Eve on my own. Sad, but I am glad that Vince got to spend it with his family.

4 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger V-Hume said...

We have to find you a new job. That's the only reason why you had to come back early. Otherwise, you could have stayed a bit longer.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi shelly! soon, every holiday will be spent with V!

happy new year to you both!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger lengirl said...

belated christmas greets and cheers to the new year! tough having to working even at the 24th no? i got lucky lang this year because 25th fell on a sunday :)

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger shellybeeens said...

v: i don't want to start a new job again.

paz: sana nga. :)

Thanks, Marie and Monet

theresa: Sadly, hindi ako nakauwi sa sd. pero sa March, uuwi ako. yay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home