faith, hope and love

Friday, March 17, 2006

What to Wear?

I have a question to all my fashion forward friends. You know who you are ;) What do I wear to an engagement photo session at the beach? I want Vince and I to coordinate but not too matchy-matchy. What do you think of linen blouse and flowy skirt in earthy colors? And for Vince, a cargo shirt in olive and khaki pants? Are these appropriate? Or should we stick to jeans and tops. Our photographer told us to wear light colors. I never thought I'd worry about these things. (Rolling my eyes to myself.)

5 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi shelly! what about a cute cotton eyelet sundress that's big this spring in white/ivory color (you're the bride anyway!) and vince in a white linen shirt with rolled sleeves and khaki pants. and did i say barefeet?

the pale colors will be great in black & white portraits too!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger shellybeeens said...

hi paz and marie: thanks for the suggestions, but I read from one of the bridal boards not to wear white as this will not appear as nice in b/w photos. this is funny because most brides wear white to their wedding anyway.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger mai said...

Hmm bakit kaya white is not recommended :S Maybe an eyelet dress like Paz suggested pero in cream / ecru / pale pink? And wear a hat :D I think it would look really nice to have your hat w/ ribbons blowing in the wind.

Ya agree w/ Paz again a lighter-than-olive shirt for Vince (Idol Paz!)

Enjoy :)

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger shellybeeens said...

hi mai: yeah, the eyelet outfit sounds really cute. i hope i'll have the time to shop/look for that dress before tomorrow afternoon. thanks for visiting my blog, btw.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger V-Hume said...

How about a red Chinese short dress?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home